Keep up to date on all of our events and services by joining us on Facebook or Twitter (click to join).
Thank You to our Sponsors
1000 N. Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Telephone: (414) 277-7139
The Grohmann Museum at Milwaukee School of Engineering is one of Milwaukee's newest attractions and home to the world's most comprehensive art collection dedicated to the evolution of human work. Its doors opened in October 2007.
The museum welcomes visitors to three floors of galleries where a core collection is displayed as well as special themed exhibitions, so you'll always see something new. The museum also has a spectacular rooftop sculpture garden, and amenities such as a vending café and store.
Nearby Bars & Restaurants:
- The Rumpus Room- A Bartolotta Gastropub (678 feet W)
- Bar Louie (788 feet NW)
- Concoctions, Inc (870 feet SE)
- Elsa's on the Park (875 feet SE)
- McGillicuddy's Bar & Grill (904 feet NW)
- Metro Market (0.25 miles NE)
- George Watts & Son, Inc. & Watts Tea Shop (0.27 miles SE)
- Zita Bridal Salon (0.27 miles SE)
- US Cellular (0.29 miles S)
- Indulge Wine Bar (0.34 miles SE)
Upcoming Events At this Location:
- Born of Fire: Scenes of Industry from the Westmoreland Museu May 24th - August 18th