Keep up to date on all of our events and services by joining us on Facebook or Twitter (click to join).
Thank You to our Sponsors
139 E. Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Telephone: (414) 291-4780
InterContinental Milwaukee is the place for vibrant nightlife, zen relaxation and refined business meetings. Mixing traditional elegance with modern luxury the InterContinental Milwaukee offers an upscale, sophisticated ambiance with an unexpected twist of youthful fun and comfort.
InterContinental Milwaukee offers a unique dining experience at its premier restaurant Kil@wat. Kil@wat offers a diverse menu from breakfast through dinner. Or, stop by the lobby bar and lounge, Clear, for coffee in the morning or for drinks at night. Clear offers Indoor Bocce Ball on Tuesdays, Wine Craze on Wednesdays and live music most weekend nights.
Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk the InterContinental Milwaukee offers parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife in the center of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. Take a short walk to the shores of Lake Michigan and enjoy Veteran's Park.
Nearby Arts & Culture:
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts (330 feet N)
- Pabst Theater (400 feet SE)
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater (402 feet S)
- United Performing Arts Fund (463 feet N)
- Grohmann Museum (969 feet NE)
- US Cellular (985 feet SE)
- The Sophisticated Man (0.28 miles SE)
- George Watts & Son, Inc. & Watts Tea Shop (0.29 miles SE)
- Powers Jewelry Designers (0.29 miles SE)
- Shops of Grand Ave (New Arcade LLC) (0.29 miles SW)