Keep up to date on all of our events and services by joining us on Facebook or Twitter (click to join).
Thank You to our Sponsors
139 E. Kilbourn Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Telephone: (414) 291-4793
If you are looking to make a meal more memorable, dine at Kil@wat. The restaurant is a premier dining destination from breakfast through dinner. Kil@wat boasts a sleek, upscale design with a menu selection that puts a tasty twist on familiar favorites.
Diners can enjoy elegant entrees like an asian noodle bowl with black tiger shrimp sauteed in a teriyaki broth or slow roasted pork shoulder with garden herb jus. Kil@wat's location is another advantage. The semi-private dining lofts create a cozy setting with a magnificent view that overlooks the city.
Nearby Arts & Culture:
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts (330 feet N)
- Pabst Theater (400 feet SE)
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater (402 feet S)
- United Performing Arts Fund (463 feet N)
- Grohmann Museum (969 feet NE)