139 E. Kilbourn Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Telephone: (414) 291-4793
If you are looking to make a meal more memorable, dine at Kil@wat. The restaurant is a premier dining destination from breakfast through dinner. Kil@wat boasts a sleek, upscale design with a menu selection that puts a tasty twist on familiar favorites.
Diners can enjoy elegant entrees like an asian noodle bowl with black tiger shrimp sauteed in a teriyaki broth or slow roasted pork shoulder with garden herb jus. Kil@wat's location is another advantage. The semi-private dining lofts create a cozy setting with a magnificent view that overlooks the city.
Nearby Arts & Culture:
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts (330 feet N)
- Pabst Theater (400 feet SE)
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater (402 feet S)
- United Performing Arts Fund (463 feet N)
- Grohmann Museum (969 feet NE)